The Web Master Harness is a secure, supportive, multi-use body harness built for maneuvering and assisting dogs up and over obstacles. Thin, durable, perforated foam provides breathable support without hindering range of motion. Five points of adjustment create a secure fit, while padded chest and belly straps make the Web Master comfortable for all-day wear.
The preferred harness of many avalanche rescue dog programs, service dog handlers, amputee dogs, and houdini dogs, the Web Master is a great everyday harness and collar alternative for dogs hiking, scrambling, or needing mobility assistance.
What's New: An updated chassis foam with increased breathability and flexibility for a more comfortable fit. New bluesign®-approved polyester ripstop fabric to resist fading.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Anatomical design and padded handle provide balanced lifting
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- 150 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Closed-cell foam
- Polyester knit mesh lining (bluesign® approved)
- Nylon webbing
- ITW Nexus Airloc buckles
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam